Robatoy

In article ,
"Bob Schmall" wrote:

"David" wrote in message
Each year, my nomination remains constant; a DeWALT 3-1/4" hand plane.
About the only use it's seen is to knock down protruding edges of studs
when I'm framing a wall with less than perfectly straight studs. I'm
unable to find a use for it in cabinet or furniture making.

What power tool do you regret buying/receiving?

David

For my 40th birthday a friend gave me a hammer with a power cord. That thing
never did work right. In fact, it never ran at all. I changed the fuses,
tried grounded outlets, everything. It's been sitting there for more than 20
years now. Do you think it might be 220v?

Bob

Maybe it was designed for metric volts.