Thomas Kendrick

The Wagner "power painter" (AKA power dripper) that I bought in
partnership with another friend. After he completed his project, I got
to keep it. 90% paint on ground, 10% thrown at wall.
It was disassembled for cleaning, then finally thrown away.

"David" wrote in message
Each year, my nomination remains constant; a DeWALT 3-1/4" hand plane.
About the only use it's seen is to knock down protruding edges of
studs when I'm framing a wall with less than perfectly straight studs.
I'm unable to find a use for it in cabinet or furniture making.

What power tool do you regret buying/receiving?

David