R.H.

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:21:50 -0600, "My Old Tools"
wrote:

Forget the guides. They're out of date before they are published. Run
price histories on Ebay.

They do have some value in pointing out that the left-handed whiffle
scraper was particularly rare, in comparison to the right-handed
version. Very often you don't need an absolute price estimate (and
many damned fools take these books as gospel), you just need the hint
as to which is the one worth bothering over.

That's more like what I want it for, I'm guessing they would have a few
nuggets of info that some of the other books don't.