Dave Hall

Oh come on!!! Lee Valley is a great vendor and provides great customer
service. But they charge a premium price for that. Harbor Freight is a
pretty crappy vendor who provides basic less than steller customer
service but charges low prices. Anybody doing business with Harbor
Freight expecting Lee Vally service is living in la-la land. Anyone
paying Lee Valley prices but getting Harbor Freight service is getting
ripped off. I think we all have a pretty good idea of what we are doing
when we buy stuff from Harbor Freight - getting cheap stuff at cheap
prices with bare bones service. I have to go now I am getting my Harbor
Freight order ready...

Dave Hall