TURTLE

wrote in message
"TURTLE" writes:
wrote in message
Thgis is Turtle.

Boy Cott , you must not know how to deal with mail order tool companys. Here
is
how you go at it.

1) Call them back Harbor Freight and get a tracking number from the UPS
company and check the details of the delivery. If it has been already
delivered
and you did not get it for what ever reason.
1A) call Harbor freight back and cancel all order as of now. 1B) Then Call
your
Credit card company and 1C) have all charges made payiable to harbor freight
cancelled. 1D) Then order the needed tool from another company or call,
Harbor
Freight back and completely make another order for the needed tools but make
sure the first order is totally cancelled or don't do any business with them
till the first order is cancelled completely.

Now Harbor freight should not have charged your credit card until the day the
tools was shipped. So you should have not paid for them yet on your credit
card
bill. If they have it already billed to you. you should object to paying it
till
the matter is solved.

Also when ordering tools from the cheapest supplier in the business don't
expect
Premium Service on problem like this.

TURTLE

I agree with you about how to get money back; however, I am not really
worried that I won't eventually get my money back or the parts
delivere; rather, I just want to fix the problem.

Other online places seem to make the extra effort to make their
customers whole. I am not asking them to lose money or take risks
here. Just asking them to send out another order in parallel with
their (slow) resolution process. If they are worried about fraud risk,
then I am happy to authorize them to charge my credit card if their
investigation proves otherwise.

They just don't seem to have any flexibility.

This is Turtle.

You pay a higher mark up on tools from other companys and this higher mark up
come better service. If you want a company with 110% quality of service don't
use the discount companys to buy tools from. When you say discount on prices
your saing your getting a discount on service that comes with it. Low Profit
margin , Discount company, Discount service, and low mark up price all go hand
and hand with each other. if you expect quality your going to have to remove
thje discount from the name of the company to get this.

Now you wanting to change a discount company's policy is right next to getting
pease on the earth without war or starving people. It will not happen !

TURTLE