Leo Lichtman

I have really limited space, so I have an idea that works for me--I have
never seen anyone else do it. Stow things in 5-gallon buckets, and support
them from the garage (shop) rafters by rope and pulley. There are trays
made that nest nicely inside the buckets. There are also pocket aprons that
fit the buckets, for holding wrenches, punches, and various other stuff. If
you want, you can label the buckets on the bottom with a felt pen.

I even have my scroll saw hanging up there. When I need it, (seldom), I
lower it on top of the wash machine.