Greg Anderson

100 amps in the 3rd phase should cover all of your needs. If you are AT ALL
unsure about the wiring of this I would buck up and hire a pro. What's a Hun
or so to have a pro come by when compared to all of the harm an improper
wiring job could give you. Anything that I have done in my shop that isn't
120v gets done by a pro, I figure that for what the equipment cost I should
not balk at having the power side done right. You can do all the grunt work
and have the electrician come by for the hook up to save yourself some
dough...

"Avestruz" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello -

We just got a 25 HP Gardner-Denver screw drive air compressor (model#:
EBEOFH). Wondering how to hook it up....? Motor is 200V, 25HP, 3
phase, 70 full load amps.

Can we run it from a 100 amp breaker? Do we need any other form of
circuit protection?

Thanks for the help.

A.