John Ings

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:09:59 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Because of the layout of my yard, and placement of septic tank and
vertical dry well, sinking the posts into the ground is possible, but
Id rather make the thing free standing, so it could be disassembled
and moved at a later date if access to the septic tank and dry well is
needed. If I concrete them into the ground...I cant bring in a rig to
repunch the dry well (which Ill have to do before long). If I
construct this properly, I should be able to simply stick an eye bolt
in each corner, and hoist the entire thing with a hydrocrane and
simply move it over some distance.

I assume gale force winds are not a regular thing in your area, but
can you say they never happen?

Might be rather more portable than you intended!