Samiel

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:04:52 -0700, Andy Hill
wrote:

Electric heat (which you say you have in another post) doesn't have any vents.

Damn, you gotta a weird one here, that's for sure.

Yeah, I'm not sure what it is. It really does seem like air is coming
from the drain and when I turn the heater on, the sound starts and
when the heater shuts off, the sound stops.

The only other thing that I think it could be is some sort of
vibration, but that doesn't seem to explain the issue of air flow from
the drain.

If I close the drain, the sound cannot be heard since it stops the air
from escaping...?

Very odd...

- Samiel