Tony Bryer wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
You could do worse than posting to

http://cgi.www.a1-gas.co.uk/cgi-bin/...cript=question
(or http://tinyurl.com/6df2u) - there's a wealth of knowledge
there and at least one Worcester engineer.

Has it never occurred to the owner of said site that having one 2.4MB
home page makes it hopeless for dial-up users (most of use are ADSL
of course), hard to find stuff and uses up his bandwith allocation
real fast?

I couldn't agree more... I have a suspicion that the owner doesn't even
know how popular it is. Indeed I have yet to see a post from anyone
actually *from* the 'company'.

Furthermore, by the looks of things they seem to be shooting themselves
in the foot by promoting such an envonement whereby potential customers
are fixing their boilers themselves on a daily basis given the advice
from the board!

Mathew