Default Worcester Bosch 350 combi boiler

hello
Any ideas anyone? The central heating from our boiler stops for no
good reason. It can be on for 5 mins, 10 mins or an hour but then will
suddenly turns itself off. It is also erratic it terms of switching
between central heating and hot water. It has difficulty igniting when
shifting between one function and another. The boiler heats water like
a dream and when it is working we have no problems but we never know
when it will behave badly. British Gas have changed the expansion
chamber, the sensor, the room thermostat and various electronics
boards. Each engineer thinks he's solved it but they haven't. All ideas
grstefully received.