Ian White

Huge wrote:
Ian White writes:
Michael Mcneil wrote:
"Ian White" wrote in message

I'm about to take over about a third of an acre of what's meant to be
wooded paddock, but is largely overrun at ground level by brambles. The
previous owner has managed to return some of it to grass, but has really
only, er, scratched the surface of the problem.
How can I finish the job, as permanently as possible?

First of all, thanks to everyone for the helpful answers so far.

What is the paddock for?

Big radio aerials, mostly,

Aha! What's your callsign?

de G0CNR. (Very inactive)

See below.

What antennas actually go up will depend very much on my success with
the subject of this thread.

Thanks again for the ongoing discussion. I'm archiving the whole lot -
the pig, the kitty litter and all.

--
73 from Ian G3SEK
...but a complete novice with brambles.