Edward Grant

In article .com,
"cjra" wrote:

The little electric ones are different - I've used those before as well
in the shower (in houses in the UK and in Thailand). They work well,
but I don't think they'd fly for an American household.

GUess it makes sense that the US ones would be bigger, the average
house in the US is substantially bigger than in Europe.

Is there a small tankless unit available in the USA for under the sink,
for example. We live in a condo and out hot water tank is at the
opposite end of the unit from our kitchen. It seems to take forever for
the hot water to reach the kitchen sink and the dishwasher. I was
thinking of an auxiliary tankless unit for under our kitchen sink and
then we could disconnect the hot water tank from the kitchen.