Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Bubba wrote:
Yall liss'n here. I kaint believe all the ghetta responses, chit why not
just duck tape plastic Wal-mart bags over the winders. Ya reckon?

You can laugh, but I used a roll of brown paper like they use to wrap packages
for the post office on mine, leaving a slit window for me to look out along the
tops of the windows. I just stretched out a piece long enough to reach across
all four panes and secured it with thumb tacks. Since the outside of the door
is a kind of bronze color, the combination is actually pretty attractive and now
I don't have to sweat one of the neighbors looking in and seeing me working out
there in my boxers.

It cost essentially nothing, lasted almost ten years before I had to replace it,
and is instantly reversible if you need it to disappear for some reason.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE