Bruce

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:56:51 -0700, James \Cubby\ Culbertson wrote
(in article ):

Not sure where in NM you are but there are a couple or so places in
Albuquerque. Paxtons (which is now
called OrePac),

Great selection of the exotics, but verrrryyyyy pricy. They wanted $150 for a
sheet of 3/4 white oak plywood.

DJ Hardwoods, and Albuquerque Hardwoods

Abq hardwoods is my current fav. they have the standard stuff like red and
white oak, cherry, maple, walnut, etc. and plywoods. Prices are fair. good
prices on the 1/2" russian birch ply, $18 5x5 sheet.

-Bruce

or something like
that. Each has their
own particulars in the way of stock and you have to pick through the stuff
to find really nice stuff, usually.

There's another place in Southern Colo that appears to just be the cat's
meow but for the life of me,
their name escapes me. I'll track it down eventually. I was thinking of
making a trip up there this spring/summer
to possibly load up on some stuff.

Cheers,
cc

"Nick Degidio" wrote in message
All,

Could anyone suggest sources for hardwood (white oak, ash, cherry).
Looking
for ~300 bd/ft, rough, FAS. I live in NM, but would not mind driving (day
trip) to CO, AZ, TX etc....

thanks,

-nick