Gunner

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:56:08 GMT, "Jerry Martes"
wrote:

STRYPED

I just went to the antenna news group to read their 'latest' and see that
you already posted questions there. I feel like I just stepped in a
"pile"when I see that you ask for antenna advice in RCM *after* discussing
it on the ANTENNA group. It becomes obvious to me that you are interested
in discussing rather than actually building an antenna.
There are world class antenna experts available to answer *any* antenna
questions in the Antenna News group. Take their advice.

Jerry

A side note to the viewers...Jerry has forgotten more about antenna
design than most of us will ever know. And the military loves his
work...they keep sticking them up.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke