Bob Eager

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:06:04 UTC, Andy Dingley
wrote:

Foam For Comfort, Foam Direct and SafeFoam are some of the better
known suppliers. I think mine came from FFC and was around 800 for a
non-standard large king size.

I'm making chairs this week
http://codesmiths.com/shed/furniture/chairs/airchair/chair2.htm
and I'm just ordering the seat squabs. PU foam is coming in at a
tenner, latex foam at 20 and visco-elastic foam (like Tempur et al) is
about 40.

Funny you should say that. I'm after some foam, but the prices round
here are ruinous (or perhaps they're not, these days, what with
fireproofing etc.). I wanted 6ft by 2ft, 2 inches thick, I guess nothing
special for the actual foam, and was quoted 40 quid. Is that high, low
or just right?

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!