Andy Dingley

On 10 Jan 2005 07:42:56 -0800, wrote:

The bed suppliers have got my money up front (debit card). I feel my
only option is to cancel the order ASAP. Unfortunately that will leave
me sleeping on the sofa...

Mattresses do usually have long lead times, unless you're buying a
stock size. Of course one would hopethey'd expedite this when it's
their screw-up, but that's typical British manufacturing for you.

Why is the spring sticking out ? Damage in transit, reasonable
problem, or are they just not very good at making mattresses ?

If I still had faith in this maker of mattresses, then I'd wait. If
the spring was sticking out because it was badly made (and I find it
hard to think how it couldn't be) then I'd simply want a refund so I
could go elsewhere. I'd also make it clear that waiting 4 weeks was a
major factor in my decision.

Personally I prefer latex foam anyway, but they're admittedly not
cheap.