Leonard Caillouet

There have been lots of problems with the cheap generics of STK392-110 from
several suppliers. Don't waste your time and money, get the Toshiba part.
It is one of the cheapest from any of the manufacturers and we have had no
failures of any replacement, yet. Who knows what NTE is using for the 7178.

Leonard

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:19:49 GMT, "John" put finger
to keyboard and composed:

Had a tech come by a few months ago and he said my set needed a new

Digital
Control Module and a Convergence Output IC. Well, it's been over 4 months
now, and he still doesn't have the parts! Can anyone out there give me

the
part number for the Control Module so I can search for it online? Any

good
websites to check out for Toshiba TVs? I've looked at the FAQ and will

hit
the sites listed there... but I'd appreciate any suggestions.

I somehow managed to find the Digital convergence IC part # 392-110 HE

http://www.donberg.ie/descript/s/stk39110.htm

But it's in Germany!

It's driving my crazy that I've had to wait so long for parts! Please

help.
Thanks in advance.

If you want to e-mail:

NTE lists NTE7178 as a cross for the STK392-110:
http://www.nteinc.com/specs/7100to71...nte7178_81.pdf

Are you located in the USA? If so, then this is NTE's US distributor
list:
http://www.nteinc.com/NET_St_lst/Disty.html

- Franc Zabkar