william_b_noble

if you find yourself with a desparate urge for some ancient software, and
maybe even some hardware, there's some listed on my web site that I'd love
to pass on - see www.wbnoble.com

Some years ago I was in a thrift store and there were the things of my
youth, mostly for $3. I remember carefully making tables comparing
RAM, ROM, CPU, MHz, and a dozen other things to decide which one I
wanted to plunk down my couple hundred bucks to buy. Standing there
in the thrift store I had an epiphany - s***, I can have them all.

Got most of the machines of that era in good working order for a song
in pretty short order. Now I'm on the look out for the odd little
accessories. I even have a PC-Jr with the optional 1Mb expansion
memory.

--
W§ mostly in m.s - http://members.1stconnect.com/anozira