t.hoehler

"News" wrote in message
http://erwinttl.blogspot.com/

Whew, 102 inch, wonder what that beast costs? I'm pretty impressed with

the performance of plasma displays, they use them in Borders book stores on
the wall behind the cash registers to plug new products. The ones I have
seen have been in use for about two years straight, and they are still
working fine, no service has been required, according to the manager. He
says the only thing you have to do is blow the lint out of the vent holes on
the back of the displays. They get pretty stopped up with lint because of
the fans inside.
Regards,
Tom