James Hart

Default Hands-free DIY radio?

PoP wrote:
On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:10:25 +0000, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

I cannot possibly listen to the radio while working, as I find it

Interesting! I have a small portable radio that I take out on jobs. I
listen to John Gaunt on London for 3 hours when I get the chance.
There's always some reprobate phoning up to express their opinion on
the issues of the day

Doesn't affect me at all - in fact it is quite useful in so far that I
get the time read out every so often.

Record Radio 2 to tape one day when the quizzes are on, take the tape with
you on site another day and amaze the client with your 100% score

--
James...
www.jameshart.co.uk