Silvan

Rick wrote:

I think you can block a range of ip addresses that the router will pass
with a subnet mask. Set a static IP on your son's computer (say

Yeah, sumpin' like that. I'll save this post for later. Thanks.

Wouldn't WINE be a better approach however? It would allow you to retain
your linux administration stuff, but allow the windows application a place
to run (er die?). BSOD only kills the windows app, not the supporting OS.

I doubt it. I've never found WINE to be particularly useful for anything.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/