Lew

Don Foreman wrote:
Fitch has broken ground for his new house in PA. He's also picked up
the guitar that he hadn't played much for years, bought himself a new
one as well, and is practicing and playing every day. The house has
him busy as long-tailed cat in a roomful of rockers at the moment.

I will be traveling through that part of the country next summer when I
in and meet Fitch. I always appreciated his posts. Does anyone know
how to locate his place? All I remember is it's somewhere near
Gettysburg.
...lew...