Rich Grise

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:30:42 -0800, DaveC wrote:

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:06:53 -0800, John Fields wrote
(in article ):

OK, I posted a circuit for you on abse.

If you need a circuit description let me know and I'll post one over
there.

John, I'm having trouble downloading it. The file is 1K, which looks
suspiciously small. Can you retrieve it?... it might just be my newsreader.

1K doesn't seem exceedingly small for a simple PDF - but I'm using Pan,
which doesn't interpret inline PDFs either; this could be a configuration
setting I haven't got to yet. So, yeah, it's probably the newsreader.

Cheers!
Rich