Vince Heuring

In article , D. J. Dorn
wrote:

I wish I rememberd the part numbers - but they were inexpensive ( I think
around $10 for both) and had the tech told me about the merits of the
bearing system, I would have politely asked him for the part numbers anyway
and thanked him for his/her concern. If you would like, send me an email
and I can take a digital picture of the yokes of the different systems.

The guide blocks took about 10 minutes to switch out. You simply remove the
hex nuts that hold the adjustment knobs and turn them until the bearing
block (yoke) comes out. Replace with the block guides. BTW - if anyone is
interested in a set of bearing guides and the yokes that hold them ($39 from
Griz), I'd sell them for $15 shipped to anywhere in the U.S.

Don

Quoting from an email that Don sent me a while back:

The part numbers you need a

P1019005A Block Holder - $2.50 each - requires 2

You'll also need the 4 set screws to hold the blocks in place. They
take 1/2" blocks.

--
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.