Charlie Self

JOAT responds:

Oh, I already knew the purpose of them. But, they'd still need a
padlock if I was around, to make sure someone besides just me got pie
too. Especially if it was apple or berry. Well, that's usta be,
anymore I could probably only down a slice, then somebody'd be all over
me for eating food that's bad for me. If I had any wish I wanted, I
think it might be to be able to eat anything I wanted, and it'd be
healthy for me.

Yes. Ain't age and debility a bitch? I used to lose a pound by missing ONE
lunch. Now, I gain only a pound when I miss lunch. And the blood sugar is on an
elevator, though I don't have diabetes. I tend to run more in the opposite
direction.

If I had my druthers, all meals would start with thick steak, potatoes swimming
in butter and sour cream and a small salad, finishing with cobbler and soft ice
cream.

Charlie Self
"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above
that which is expected." George W. Bush