Robatoy

In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

This type
stuff is where the profit is for these guys,

Hell yes. Back in vinyl era, my fiend's audio store in Toronto would
make more money on the peripherals when a system was sold than on the
system itself. Record cleaners, Decca brush, Yes...wires, Antistatic
stuff, extra gummy turn-table mats and so on...

These days... he sells digital cameras. $30 dollars profit on a $300
name-brand camera....if he's lucky. $100 worth of accessories, like a
bag and a tripod, charger, yada yada $50 dollars profit.

When I was manufacturing loudspeakers, I made some decent money on my
optional stands.

So Leon..and I admit that I have difficulty saying this at the best of
times to anybody... but..you are right. G

And if you are right...that would make me???....waitasecond...I have to
rephrase all of this...LOL

Have a nice weekend..