Gunner

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 21:08:02 -0500, Leo Van Der Loo
wrote:

STOP THE CROSS POSTING PLEASE, THIS IS A WOOD TURNING SITE !!!

Would you damned wood turners please stop typing in caps!! Besides
this is a metal working site, and we dont work to 1/8" and call it
precison.

Wood butcher!! And you cut down Gods Trees to do your damned criminal
work.
We only dig up mountains for our materials!

So there! BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!

Gunner

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better,
on average, than the citizens of Baltimore.
True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee,
but why this is more stylish than
sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know."
-- P.J O'Rourke (1989)