Stormin Mormon

Harbor Freight has drills with rechargable batteries. Soemtime down about
$15 for a drill and battery and charger. They also have replacement
batteries. I got two 12 volt drills, $15 each, and a couple batteries $10
each.

I have long since earned back the cost of the drills.

I doubt it's cost effective to repair it. Even the replacement batteries can
end up costing more than it's worth.

My good rechargable drill is a Makita, and I'm very pleased with it. One
friend uses Panasonic, and he's very pleased with that.

--

Christopher A. Young
This space intentionally left blank

"PeteXX" wrote in message
newsKbDd.11111$EG1.870@lakeread04...
I ahve a Sears drill with a rechargeable battery pack. The battery pack
will no longer recharge. Can these be repaired? Is the cost too high?
Thanks.