Appliance Repair Aid

Dugie wrote:
"Appliance Repair Aid" wrote in message
oups.com...
G'day,

Most ( any that I have seen ) Direct Drive washers do not

recirculate
the water during the washing process, most have a self cleaning

lint
filter between the inner basket and outer tank.

Thanks for your help, Jeff. I think I'm wrong, that the washer did

not recirculate before I replaced the water pump.

**During the spin cycles also, water used to be sprayed onto the
clothes; that no longer happens either**

Spray rince missing Those are controlled by the timer. Does the
hot, warm and cold filling still work? The spray rinces are usually

cold fill sprayed in spurts during the spin out.

The hot, warm, and cold filling still work fine.

The fill, and spray rinse, does work for Regular and ATC temperature

control settings. Perm Press is ok.
The only thing I notice is there is no spray during the Regular cycle

spin out.

Dugie

Hi,

The only thing I notice is there is no spray during the Regular cycle

spin out.

Check the washer wire diagram ( usually in the consol area ) for the
timing chart....this will show you what happens and when....see what is
suppose to happen in what cycle from there. *Some* just spray in the
rince area and not in the final spin.
jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/