J T

Sat, Jan 8, 2005, 1:27pm (EST-3) (Charlie=A0Self)
says:
Ah, yes. Pie safes. Most of those I've seen were painted pine, but they
were designed to prevent flies and rodents from befouling the pies, not
children and adults.
A summer in the real Old South would have taught you the need, one of
those summers when the flypaper rolls fill up almost as quickly as they
are opened.

Oh, I already knew the purpose of them. But, they'd still need a
padlock if I was around, to make sure someone besides just me got pie
too. Especially if it was apple or berry. Well, that's usta be,
anymore I could probably only down a slice, then somebody'd be all over
me for eating food that's bad for me. If I had any wish I wanted, I
think it might be to be able to eat anything I wanted, and it'd be
healthy for me.

JOAT
EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.
- Death