Charlie Self

Leon responds:

have a source that basically
sells me same quality cables and some times same brand for about 20 cents
on the dollar when compared to CompUSA, Best Buy, Circuit City. This type
stuff is where the profit is for these guys,

Best Buy, for one, is not backing off profit on regular items. I had to buy a
new monitor last week. BB wanted $250 bucks for the monitor. That's $262.50
with tax. Dell, not noted for good deals fiscally, had the exact same monitor
(one number off at BB so price matching is impossible) in a package that
brought it to my door for $216.36, tax and shipping included.

Charlie Self
"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above
that which is expected." George W. Bush