Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Mac

If you don't know something, ask, there will probably be someone who
knows, I know, some people think it looks stupid if they ask a question
about something everybody else seems to know about, well in my opinion
the only stupid question is the one that is NOT asked.

Now you said they weren't filling cracks with California ? I thought
that's exactly what they where using to fill the Andrea's fault line
crack in CA. G
Thanks for the compliment, I do have to get some more pictures up and
change some data, a lot more of the bowl got sold and old prices seem
out of whack with the present pricing, problem is I rather do the
turning than the pricing and the web side changing.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

mac davis wrote:

Leo.. it took me weeks to figure out what "CA" meant...
I knew they weren't filling cracks with California, but had no idea
that they meant super glue.. lol