"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"~KJPRO~" KJPRO @ STARBAND.NET wrote in message
Hello all,
I was referred here by a friend.

I looking for shipping solutions for shipping a metal working tool from
another state to me.

The unit will be on a pallet and about 250lbs.

Looking for a reliable, easy to work with, resonable shipper.

Thanks
~kjpro~

( Crossposted to: rec.crafts.metalworking )

--

SVL

You've run into one of my (and many others...) pet peeves. I know this has
been brought up before, but, when you ask for advice about services,
supplies, machines or whatever might be available, please tell us where you
are. Many of us have had experiences with various shippers and are more
than willing to help. But experience with, say, a West Coast regional
shipper moving something from California to Utah doesn't have much
applicability if you are in Florida...

Jerry