Dugie

"Appliance Repair Aid" wrote in message
oups.com...
G'day,

Most ( any that I have seen ) Direct Drive washers do not recirculate
the water during the washing process, most have a self cleaning lint
filter between the inner basket and outer tank.

Thanks for your help, Jeff. I think I'm wrong, that the washer did not recirculate before I replaced the water pump.

**During the spin cycles also, water used to be sprayed onto the
clothes; that no longer happens either**

Spray rince missing Those are controlled by the timer. Does the
hot, warm and cold filling still work? The spray rinces are usually a
cold fill sprayed in spurts during the spin out.

The hot, warm, and cold filling still work fine.

The fill, and spray rinse, does work for Regular and ATC temperature control settings. Perm Press is ok.
The only thing I notice is there is no spray during the Regular cycle spin out.

Dugie