On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 21:44:24 -0800, "Magnusfarce"
wrote:

I just had a rollup garage door installed that has windows which will allow
daylight (good) and a view of the electronics and tools in my garage (bad).
The windows that came with the door are clear glass. What can I use to
obscure the view from outside without losing the natural light?

Some searching came up with two potential solutions: 1) Spray on fogging
paint, apparently available from craft stores; and 2) Aquarium crystal
paint.

I believe that any tinted or reflective film will work except that, at
night, someone would be able to see into the lit garage. That's almost a
good enough fix, but not quite. I also understand that I cannot add any
appreciable weight to the door, so that rules out adding a thin sheet of
bubbled light fixture panes (like on flourecent lights).

I'd appreciate any shared experiences on this. Thanks.

- Magnusfarce

I've used this on bathroom windows. Just make sure you follow
directions. http://www.urlbee.com?497

later,

tom