Space_Cowby

"Don McLean" wrote in message
Hi all,

Just had the garage lined with insulation then covered with Plasterboard
that has had the joints taped and sealed. This area will be part Utility
room and part "free use" space. It has a double glazed window and door.

I would normally paint (prime / undercoat) thinned emulsion onto the
plasterboard as a first step

Question:-
I want to paint ONE coat of paint onto the Plasterboard to effect a
durable finish. The type of finish is not really an issue ( I.e Matt,
Silk, Weathershield , slightly textured etc.)

Any hint, tips etc will be gratefully received.

Regards

Don

Specliast new plaster paint is available