Autolycus

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message
news:84e217f4259682a488b038a045b62afe.45219@mygate .mailgate.org...
Anyone have propety damage after the storm?

One hip tile, then, as we stood in the garden looking around for any
more damage, 45ft run of outbuilding roof (one side of a pitched roof)
lifted into the air and smashed itself all over the neighbour's garden.

It's going to be an interesting one to sort out with the insurers - it
would be daft to repair it "as was", and the rather rickety brick
outbuildings will not readily lend themselves to more sophisticated roof
designs.

Meanwhile, we've moved as much stuff as possible into other sheds and
the spare chicken caravan, sheeted over the rest, and bought a few
sheets of coated OSB to do some temporary bodges. All we need now is a
strong easterly to remove the other half of the roof...

Ho hum

--
Kevin Poole
**Use current month and year to reply (e.g. )***