Brian Henderson

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 16:35:50 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

I don't know. Think about this. You listen to music on your $6000 stereo
and it sounds good. When you call a store and are put on "hold", that same
music does not sound so good over the telephone. Why? Think about all those
spices and connections on the phone wires. That must be the difference. If
the phone company used straight runs of Monster Cable, we'd get the same
good sound.

Of course you wouldn't because you'd still have 20k feet of cable.
Cable is cable. Monster doesn't use magical pixies to make special
cables in the middle of the night. One piece of 14-gauge wire is
going to be EXACTLY THE SAME as another piece of 14-gauge wire of the
same length. Deal with it.

You're just ****ed because you got ripped off by those Monster
shysters.