Brian

Actually, the country is fine Brian. Way better than most
any other nation in the world. OK, way better than 99% of
the population of the world.

No, the country is *not* fine, and Monster Cable's actions and legal
system's acceptance are a perfect example of one of the many ways we
are *not* fine. I take it you approve of their actions, then? That this
is the way the system is *supposed* to work?

I never said that we didn't have it good, and I agree with you
wholeheartedly that we do, in fact, have it much better than
*everywhere* else. Doesn't mean we don't have problems, or that we're
perfect in every way. Blind patriotism is still a blindness.

It's people who say that it's
being dragged down that are the problem.

Sounds like Rush Limbaugh talking there. There is *nothing* wrong with
dissent, *nothing* wrong with accepting our faults and *nothing* wrong
with trying to improve upon ourselves. We are not a perfect country, we
are not a perfect society, we do not have a perfect form of government
or commerce. It might be the best that's come along so far but it's
*far* from unimproveable.

(And before I am inevitably accused, to make it clear I am neither a
liberal nor a conservative. I am an independent thinker and voter, but
Rush and his ilk (on both sides of the ideological aisle) do this
country no good whatsoever. All they're good for is spouting their
rhetoric off hatered and intolerance and close-mindedness to other
points of view.)

(1) Damn it!!! I can't lie to you Brian. I/we all think

Perhaps you should stick to speaking for yourself, there. You don't
seem to be too good at speaking for others, because you've got me all
wrong.

(2) OK, I lied again. I/we don't think you can be topped.

Whatever... if you think I'm somehow the worst you have or will
encounter then you must live in a nice bubble somewhere.

Brian