Brian

He does, indeed. I snipped the second part of his message in the
interests of insult. UA irritated me somewhat with his message (I don't
think we should overlook the little things just because big things are
afoot) but the reply I find quite egregious. For some reason, "Brian"
too serious, apparently personal, insult which I do find a little
baffling. I was somewhat unfair as his other messages seem reasonable
and obviously his panties got in a serious knot for some reason over
this. Everyone has their buttons I guess.

You know what, you're absolutely right, and in that regard I apologize.

Still, I take extreme offense that I was accused of being an "idjit"
and "Darwin Award material", not to mention the all-too-apparent
inference that I don't care about what happened in Indonesia. All from
someone who wouldn't know me if he passed me on the street, or sat next
to me at the bar. The nerve of him to make such an assumption
definitely hit my button; I just hope he's half as good a woodworker as
he is an assumer.