Unisaw A100

Brian wrote:
You know, **** you. I knew some moron was going to make this comment...
Just so you know I have donated more to the Red Cross tsunami relief
fund that you probably make in a month, assuming you have a job at all.

This is good Brian. Makes you look less the idjit I/we
thought you might be (1). So what you are saying is you're
Bill Gates?

Just because a tragedy of unthinkable proportions is going on doesn't
mean the rest of the world stops, you know. It's exactly that kind of
one-track-mind thinking that's gotten this damn country into the sad
state that it's in.

Actually, the country is fine Brian. Way better than most
any other nation in the world. OK, way better than 99% of
the population of the world. It's people who say that it's
being dragged down that are the problem.

I wonder where I might find an example of one of those
people?

Anyways, glad I could be here for you. I'd hate to think
what might happen if you were to turn your attentions to
something important.

(1) Damn it!!! I can't lie to you Brian. I/we all think
you're twice/three/four, maybe five times the idjit we
thought you were when you first posted this (2).

(2) OK, I lied again. I/we don't think you can be topped.
You are an idjit that cannot be seconded. You are
Our National Idjit.

UA100, in a giving mood today and well, I feel good about
that...