igor

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:23:14 -0500, (J T) wrote:

http://www.minwax.com/build/advanced/piesafe/

Hmm, most of the pie safes I've seen, maybe all, were probably pine.
And, they'd have to have a damn big padlock on there before a pie'd be
safe from me. Especially any kind of berry pie. Yummy.

I find it interesting that Minwax, of all companies, where the _finish_ is
the deal, shows computer-generated images of the projects. Even the
renderings they do show are rudimentary. (Some of their links are
misdirected, too.)

"Makes and keeps wood beautiful" is their slogan. Guess they see no need
to actually make these projects themselves _nor_ finish them. Geesh! --
Igor