Leon

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
bkr wrote:

Personally I think Best Buy ought to drop that product line, but making
money on cables seems to be a successful marketing strategy at this point
(go down to CompUSA, find any Belkin cable, write down the price, the
name,
and the SKU, then plug those into Froogle).

All the companies that sell the name brand stuff could sell Bazooka brand
and the stuff would still be the same price. I have a source that basically
sells me same quality cables and some times same brand for about 20 cents
on the dollar when compared to CompUSA, Best Buy, Circuit City. This type
stuff is where the profit is for these guys,