mark

"Paul Kierstead" wrote in message
Brian wrote:
You know, **** you. I knew some moron was going to make this comment...
Just so you know I have donated more to the Red Cross tsunami relief
fund that you probably make in a month, assuming you have a job at all.

My, what a big dick you have.

keeps dick in pants, can't possibly measure up

PK

He's got a point tho. (reminds me of one of my favorite howard stern bits
when he had milton berle (sp?) who was supposed to have a member of
legendary size. Milton wanted to have a contest, but Howard demurred,
saying he was really small, and that Milton would beat him easily. Milton's
reply was something along the lines of, "Come on! I'll only take out enough
to beat you."