HerHusband

I just had a rollup garage door installed that has windows which will
allow daylight (good) and a view of the electronics and tools in my
garage (bad). The windows that came with the door are clear glass.
What can I use to obscure the view from outside without losing the
natural light?

How about making some kind of "shades" for the windows? Assuming your door
is metal, you could glue or tape some magnets to posterboard and "stick"
the covers to the door when you want to block out the light. This gives you
the advantage of being able to take the shades off to get the light in the
garage when you want it.

If you really want to get fancy, you could sew some magnets into the edges
of some cloth shades. Most craft stores sell strips of magnetic material.
We used them to stick christmas cards to our metal doors for years.

If your doors are wood, you could probably install snaps, hooks, or some
other method of attaching the shades to the door.

Good luck,

Anthony