Paul Barker Paul Barker is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Dave
I recently ( 10 months ago ) installed a new bathroom and everything's
been fine except that now some water is seeping from under the lavatory
bowl occasionally. Two questions:

Is it possible for pottery glaze to become porous? I seem to remember
dropping a screwdriver into it.

If so, short of replacing the whole thing, is there any way of repairing it?

Another Dave

--
Change nospam to webtribe in e-mail address
I have had to change a toilet for someone which they bought at b 'n q which did appear to be porous, certainly it needed changing, when I removed it I was able to prove so. B 'n q replaced it and payed my labour charge back to the customer.