Lurch

Default Hands-free DIY radio?

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:10:25 +0000, in uk.d-i-y Mike Mitchell
strung together this:

I cannot possibly listen to the radio while working, as I find it
incredibly distracting. I cannot produce good workmanship when
distracted. Last summer the council was fitting all the still-LA
properties with double glazing and the workers on site were disturbing
our afternoon kip with their trannies loud enough to divert aircraft.
An e-mail to the council soon stopped it, though.

You miserable git ;-) I suppose you drive in the middle lane of the
motorway at 65mph as well.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.