Doug

I echo all that the previous poster wrote. I don't have much to
compare it too, but the 0555 seems an excellent machine for the money.
When I compare it to others on the market, it seems you are often
paying more for a machine that just doesn't seem as nice. Very quiet,
powerful (though I don't have risers on mine). Easy to adjust, change
blades, etc. The fence, I agree, is only descent at best (it looks
better in the pictures than it operates in reality). Sorry, I can't
comment on the other saw in question.
Good Luck, Doug

Ron wrote:
I'm looking for a 14" bandsaw and have read a lot of good (great

even)
reviews
about both of these saws.

I have (and have read) Grizzly's spec sheets on both these saws.

However, beyond the basics/specs how do they compare.
-noise
-vibration
-ease of blade replacement
-availability/selection of new blades
-quality of fence
-ability to resaw 6-8" hw (oak & cherry)
-amount of actual dust collected

Many ThankX
Ron